What I am Doing Now (28 October 2022)
I’m now planning to revamp my Tumblr . In a way, my Tumblr website is like a carbon-copy of this website. The layout looks similar, and the photos posted here can all be found there. I’m still posting there, but unlike this main website, posting has become a chore rather than something I do for pleasure. 😅
In fact, I’ve always had a doubt about posting same photos on multiple social media platforms. People probably do that to promote their photography or be noticed, but I’m no longer having such an aspiration and have been thinking about letting Tumblr go.
That said, I’m also feeling a bit hesitant to leave Tumblr, as it’s been my main social media platform since 2014 and I’ve even coded four themes that are available on their theme repository (with 600+ active installs by fellow Tumblr bloggers).
So, my plan is to post something different on Tumblr (not just blue hour photography) and give it a purpose to stay. Not only that, I’m tweaking the code to change the look, which I hope will give my Tumblr a new lease of life. 😀
Updated on 28 October 2022 from Singapore.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
NEVER MISS A POST
About the Author: LASTLIGHTS.NET is a passion project of Joey J, a Singapore-based Japanese photographer primarily shooting cityscape photography with long exposure at blue hour. Visit his Home Gallery (30 most favourite photos taken) or download his free eBook, Getting Started with Long Exposure Photography .